Labelident is a producer of industrial labels with its own online sales. The company has over 100,000 customers throughout Europe. The focus is on thermal labels for trade and logistics. The online store offers a wide range of blank shipping labels, printed labels, inspection labels, label printers and accessories.
Labelident offers products mainly for business customers from a wide range of industries with a broad product range. A challenge is therefore the appropriate segmentation and approach. In addition, there are many one-time buyers in the online store who are to be won as existing customers through suitable content.
- Implementation of Marketing Automation
- Engage customers with the right content at the right time - personalized & relevant
- Customer loyalty & multiple purchases
- Implementation of cross-selling and up-selling activities
- Measure marketing success (ROI)
- Technical implementation of marketing automation
- User behavior & customer segmentation
- Targeted automated campaigns for win-back, lead nurturing, and cross- and up-selling
- Expanding communication channels and setting purchase incentives through website personalization, WebPushs and e-mailings
Labelident Abandoned Cart Email
The success factors
Automated lead nurturing as well as cross- and up-selling with target group-specific content
Customer acquisition and retention through extensive website personalization
User segmentation and personalized product recommendations