For more than 70 years Grube has been successfully offering products for forestry, hunting and outdoor. With now more than 10,000 tools and equipment in the program and a turnover of 180 million per year, the Grube Group is successful in 10 European countries.
With several online stores in different countries, the challenge for Grube is to coordinate and measure marketing activities. Marketing processes are to be streamlined and carried out more effectively. In addition, there are many one-time buyers in the online store who are to be won as existing customers through suitable content.
- Engage customers with the right content at the right time - personalized & relevant
- Save resources & time
- Measure marketing success (ROI)
- Customer loyalty & multiple purchases
- Implementation of Marketing Automation
- Technical implementation of marketing automation
- User behavior & customer segmentation
- Regular newsletters with personalized content and dynamic product recommendations
- Targeted automated campaigns for new contacts and shopping cart abandoners
- Dashboards for evaluation and ROI
The success factors
Sustainable development of marketing automation: regular agreements, step-by-step expansion of measures, monitoring and appropriate adjustments
Consistent data, usable across channels through extensive interfaces to online store, merchandise management system, ...
Analysis of user behavior and user identification in real time with automated, tailored addressing and personalized content